Open Air Cinema’s CineBox Backyard Home Theater Kit
July 22, 2008 Movie nights are always a great way to have a good time with family and friends, and you could really "wow" them this summer by leading them through the house and outside to your personal open-air theater in the backyard. Open Air Cinema’s 9’ x 5’ CineBox Home Backyard Theater System features a nine-foot inflatable movie screen, a Sanyo 2300 Lumen DLP projector, DVD player and powerful outdoor speakers.
The 16:9 screen is made from ripstop nylon, weighs in at just 8 lbs, and fits into a duffle bag when deflated - allowing you to take it just about anywhere. Set-up is simple; you inflate the puncture-proof screen with the quiet air blower, plug in the CineBox, put in your movie and you’re ready for a big-screen night under the stars. With the cost of gas preventing many people from traveling to their favorite vacation destination this summer, a backyard home theater experience may bring the smiles back to young and old faces.
9' x 5' CineBox Home backyard theater kit specifications:
- 9' x 5' inflatable movie screen
- 123" diagonal projection surface
- Twist in yard stakes, clip-on easy-cinch straps to secure your inflatable screen
- Sanyo 2300 Lumen DLP projector (800x600 native resolution)
- Powerful outdoor speakers (2)
- Samsung Progressive Scan DVD player (upscales to 1080p)
- User-friendly audio mixer (includes DVD, MP3, microphone compatibility)
- Complete set of audio/visual cables and adapters
- LED light (for easy operation in the dark)
- Heavy-duty carrying cases
- Quiet constant air blower keeps screen solidly inflated, despite inevitable wear
- CineBox Muffler for air blower
The 9’ x 5’ CineBox Home Backyard Theater System is available now for USD $1,499. There is also a 16' x 9' system available, and if you've already got a projector you can purchase the movie screens separately starting from USD $399.