Play Big IN1 portable gaming projector
November 12, 2007 InFocus Corporation has released the Play Big IN1 Gaming projector, designed specifically for gaming consoles. The IN1 is designed as an all-in-one solution combining high-end audio, multiple inputs for connectivity to DVD players, cable and satellite boxes, a projected image of up to eight feet in size, plus a mirror that flips the image on the ceiling for a truly laid back gaming experience - all in a compact unit weighing less than 10 pounds.
Featuring Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology by Texas Instruments and a built-in amplifier with two-speaker stereo system, which is acoustically engineered to mimic the compact performance of high-end car audio systems, the Play Big IN1 weighs just 9.9lbs (4.49kg) and measures 8.5inches high by 10.39 inches long by 13.35 inches wide with a padded backpack available for easy transport of the unit.
GET 20% OFF A NEW ATLAS PLUS SUBSCRIPTION
For a limited time, we're offering 20% off a New Atlas Plus subscription.
Just use the promo code APRIL at checkout.BUY NOW
Other accessories include a gold-plated Wii component connectivity cable and a ceiling mirror that flips the image on the ceiling for the truly laid back gaming experience. The IN1 features a contrast ratio of 1500:1 (Full On/Full Off) and a brightness of 500 max ANSI lumens.
The InFocus Play Big IN1 comes with a 90-day warranty on the projector and lamp and is available now for USD$549.
InFocusPlay Big IN1 specs:
- Native Aspect Ratio: 4x3
- Supported Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- High Bright: 500 max ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1500 : 1 Full On/Full Off
- Display Technology: DLP™ by Texas Instruments®
- Video Compatibility: Full NTSC, PAL, SECAM, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- Color Wheel (DLP Only): 6-segment, 6x
- Native Resolution: VGA
- Projector Placement: Front Projection, Ceiling Projection
- Minimum Image Size: 3.33 ft (1.01 m)
- Maximum Image Size: 17.5 ft (5.33 m)
- Standard Lens Zoom: 1 : 1
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.8:1 (Distance/Width)
- Standard Lens Image Offset Ratio: 112% (+/- 5%)
- Standard Lens Projection Distance: 5 - 26.25 ft (1.52 - 8 m)