October 10, 2008 Take a 36" x 18" x 17 cool-box, add 2 x 240 speakers, a 10” Subwoofer, a 4-Channel Amplifier, then throw in wheels and a towing handle and you have yourself an ideal summer entertainment solution with which to terrorize the neighborhood.
The BoomCooler is compatible with a range of portable audio devices including iPods, Sirius Radio, MP3 players and AM/FM radio using an auxiliary input. The device also features a Sony Xplod CDX-GT320 AM/FM radio and CD Player and music is delivered via two Sony Xplod 6” x 9” 240 Watt Max 4-Way Speakers, a Sony Xplod 1100 Watt Max 10” Subwoofer and a Sony 4-Channel 600-Watt Xplod Amplifier.
Sick of Ads?
More than 700 New Atlas Plus subscribers read our newsletter and website without ads.
Join them for just US$19 a year.More Information
The package comes with a Schumacher SC-600A Speed Charge battery charger and battery options to power the cooler include two types of 12V lawn and garden batteries. It should be noted that BoomCooler is not intended for wet storage, although it may be used for dry goods. BoomCooler retails for USD$899 and is available online from the maker’s website.
- I-Pod ready, Sirius Radio ready, MP3, AM/FM radio, auxiliary input
- Sony Xplod CDX-GT320 AM/FM radio and CD Player
- Sony Xplod 1100 Watt Max 10” Subwoofer
- Two Sony Xplod 6” x 9” 240 Watt Max 4-Way Speakers
- Sony 4-Channel 600-Watt Xplod Amplifier
- Schumacher SC-600A Speed Charge Battey Charger
- Shipping Weight - 77 lbs. not including the battery
- Dimensions - 36" x 18" x 17"