October 8, 2008 Dell’s latest offering for road warriors looking to lighten the load is the M109S Projector. Measuring 3.64” x 4.12” x 1.46” unit and weighing 0.80 lbs, the device boasts 858x600 SVGA native resolution, 800:1 contrast ratio and DLP display technology.
Illumination is provided by a mercury-free, 50 ANSI Lumens (maximum) LED light module that projects an image between 15 and 60 inches in size (diagonal) over a distance of 60-240 cm and offers 10,000 hours of usage before it needs replacing.
Sick of Ads?
New Atlas Plus offers subscribers an ad free experience.
It's just US$19 a year.More Information
The projector is designed for small conference rooms and unplanned presentations and includes password protection and quick shutdown and a single multi-input cable delivers connectivity to laptops, desktops, DVD players and gaming consoles.
The Dell M109S costs USD$499 and accessories include 30-pin multi-input cable, AC adapter power cord, and CD user’s guide and the unit can’t be mounted to a ceiling.
Dell M109S Projector Tech Specs
- Brightness: 50 ANSI Lumens (maximum)
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1 Typical (Full on / Full off)
- Resolution: 858 x 600 (SVGA)
- Uniformity: 80% Typical (Japan Standard – JBMA)
- Projection Lens: F/2.0, f=17.67 mm fixed lens
- Image Size: 15 - 60 inches (diagonal)
- Projection Distance: 23.6 – 94.5 inches (60 cm – 240 cm)
- CONNECTIVITY: Multi-input connector to DC power input, VGA connector, Composite connector
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED Module Light Source, Life Cycle up to 10,000 hours
- LIGHT SOURCE TYPE: R/G/B LED module
- VIDEO COMPATIBILITY: NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, HDTV (1080i, 720P, 576i/P, 480i/P), Composite Video, Component Video