Advertise with New Atlas
Why you should advertise on New Atlas
New Atlas is an online magazine celebrating human endeavor across all fields of science, technology and design.
Founded in Australia in 2002 as a print magazine with a companion website, New Atlas has grown into an online-only magazine with a worldwide audience of over five million readers per month.
More than a decade of covering innovation has given us a truly unique audience of scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, futurists and decision makers, all of whom strive to be well-informed.
The "average" New Atlas reader is an older, affluent, and extremely well-educated male:
- 78% of New Atlas readers are 40+
- 95% of New Atlas readers are male
- 40% of New Atlas readers have a household income of over $100,000
- 80% of New Atlas readers have a college degree
- 25% of New Atlas readers have a post-graduate degree
Source: New Atlas reader survey, 2013
Sites with similar audiences to New Atlas include the MIT Technology Review, NASA.gov, Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, New Scientist, Wired Magazine, Treehugger, and Business Week.
Past advertisers include Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Smart, Chevrolet, IBM, Microsoft and Radio Shack.
Traffic & Subscriber Statistics
- Over 5,000,000 unique visitors per month
- Over 300,000 active subscribers across email, RSS and social media
Please contact us for additional information.
Enquire about Advertising
For monthly budgets of under US$2,500, please use our self-service advertising system.
Otherwise, please fill out the following form or email email@example.com.